Alana Nichols | the most inspiring person ever?
On today’s show we talk with 5 time, 3 sport, 2x gold medal winning Paralympic legend, Alana Nichols.
What we discuss on today’s show
- What drives someone from the point of considering ending her life, to becoming a 5 time, 3 sport, 2x gold medal winning Paralympian and inspiring millions of people?
- Insight into what many Americans feel after Donald Trumps election as President and choosing faith, hope & love over pessimism, cynicism and hatred.
- What makes a great coach?
- You can only truly build resilience and strength by going through the fire.
- How a person can develop the psychology to believe becoming a paraplegic was the best thing that ever happened to her.
- Approaching wellness when your career involves risking and hammering your body daily.
- Advancements in finding a cure for spinal cord injuries.
- What to expect at the Extreme Leadership Program in Aspen, January 2017 (extremeleadership.co.com).
- Leaving a legacy, which has everything to do with gratitude and giving thanks for what we have, and giving back.
- How to support Adaptive Athlete programs: alanajanenichols.com.
- Watch her incredible story on 60 Minutes Sports here.