STEPHEN & GRANT THOMAS | SERIAL ENTREPRENEURS
Stephen and Grant Thomas are a dynamic father and son team, who have an impeccable record of building and selling wonderfully successful businesses. These guys and their broader family, epitomise the power of a harmonious family with a unified vision, when it comes to business success.
What we discuss on today’s show
- The reality of building a business from scratch.
- Why entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone.
- Patience and resilience as essential pillars for business success.
- The value of working for a large and structured organisation, but also having the vision. and courage to leave that safety net behind to honour your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Selling your business (trade sale and private equity).
- Why leaving some value on the table when selling your business is a prudent business decision?
- Barbara Brown, are active investors in growth companies with products/services and people they believe in. By ‘active’ they mean they don’t just put money in, they put themselves in; money, time and heart.
Valuable Links and References