Dave Nelson | For Entrepreneurs Only
On today’s show, we talk to Dave Nelson, one of the pioneers of a new era of network marketing. At only 28 years of age, he has gone from $20,000 in debt and living with his parents, to being a successful entrepreneur, author and speaker. With no business experience, but extraordinary drive and deep commitment to learning, he established and built YOR Health in Australia, which is poised to become a market leader in plant base and organic nutritional supplements, essential oils and personal care categories. Dave also co-founded Vodka+, a no sugar, no carb, electrolyte infused RTD, which has the consumer salivating, and competitors trembling.
Dave is the author of A New Era of Network Marketing.
What we discuss on today’s show
• The importance of leadership and stewardship in any business
• How to develop into a strong leader
• The importance of having products with USPs
• Growing and managing more than one business
• Why a company’s balance sheet is critical for growth and sustainability
• Why the network marketing industry has had reputational challenges
• How the network marketing industry is evolving, and starting to attract professionals from all demographics and industries