Denis Linehan | Sales Mastery and Continuous Learning
On today’s show we talk with Denis Linehan. Four years ago he was a broken and broke policeman in Ireland. Today he is a wonderfully successful real-estate sales professional here in Sydney, and about to launch his own sales training business. His story really does highlight, that with ruthless commitment to learning and hard-work, anything is possible.
What we discuss on today’s show
- The best way to dig yourself out of a hole.
- The link between sales and personal growth.
- Why having a mentor is so important.
- How to master the art of selling.
- You can’t escape hard work.
- The importance of product knowledge, industry knowledge and sales mastery.
- Understanding you are in business for yourself.
- The seven point sales process.
- Building rapport through the use of empowering questions.
- Using FQFC (forever qualifying; forever closing).
- The magic question formulae.
- denislinehan.com (launch Sept 2016) or +61 450 433 376.