LAURA CRAIG | RETHINKING THE ROAD
On today’s show, we talk to digital marketing expert Laura Craig about standing out in a new world of connectedness and limitless information accessibility.
What we discuss on today’s show
- Serving a decade long apprenticeship in strategy and digital marketing at Unilever, L’Oreal and Carlton & United Breweries.
- The importance of strategy before tactics.
- The benefits and challenges of leaving the corporate world to pursue your own dream.
- Moving from ego to genuinely caring as your underlying business philosophy.
- The black art of digital marketing, including understanding algorithms.
- Why engagement is more important than vanity metrics like followers & subscribers.
- Choosing the right social media platforms.
- Understanding the importance of using native content.
- Standing out in this new world of connectedness and information accessibility.
- Operating in a world of intense competition and clutter, distraction and limited attention spans.
- The 4 keys to credibility.
- Brand development through strategy and credibility.
- Understand trial and error is expensive, not having a strategy is expensive, and investment in expert help is invaluable.
- If you don’t have resources, be resourceful.
- Content marketing, collaborations and a whole lot more.
Valuable Links and References
- Ben & Jerry’s Core Advert: http://bit.ly/BenandJerryscoreadvert
- L’Oreal Elvive Advert: http://bit.ly/lorealelvive
- Carlton Dry Mannequin Challenge: http://bit.ly/CarltonDryMannequinChallenge
- VIVO Marketing: http://www.vivomarketing.com.au
- Contact Laura Craig: email@example.com
- VIVO Marketing Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vivomarketingau/
- VIVO Marketing Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vivomarketing/
- VIVO Marketing LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/VIVO_LinkedIn
- VIVO Marketing Twitter: https://twitter.com/vivomarketingau