Dr. Matt Montee | Orthopaedic Physician & Healer
On today’s show, we talk to orthopaedic physician and healer, Dr. Matt Montee.
What we discuss on today’s show
- The influence of loving parents, who believed in nature, health and exercise.
- How one man’s lifelong desire to help and heal, has seen him bridging the gap between eastern and western medicine.
- How a lad from sleepy, Ventura California, thrived in NYC.
- How taking an unconventional path can be incredibly rewarding and impactful.
- Conflicts of interest in medical research and teaching.
- Changing healthcare through educating children.
- The importance of diet and exercise.
- The new US political regime and what it means for healthcare and the environment.
- Experiences from working with Surfing Doctors and Doctors Without Borders.
- Why and how we can live pain free into old-age.
- What is stem cell therapy and how is it changing medicine.
- Cannabis as medicine.
- Understanding Ayahuasca and Peyote, the ancient hallucinogenic ceremonies.
- Using intermittent fasting and supplements for optimal health.
- Turmeric and black pepper as a powerful anti-inflammatory combination.
Valuable Links and References
- Dr Matt Montee Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monteecristo/
- Dr Matt Montee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How the sugar industry shifted the blame to fat: http://bit.ly/howthesugarindustryshiftedtheblametofat
- Studies tied to food industry: http://bit.ly/studiestiedtofoodindustry
- Behind the Veil: Conflicts of Interest and Fraud in Medical Research: http://bit.ly/conflictsofinterestinmedicalresearch
- Surfing doctors: http://surfingdoctors.com
- Doctors without borders: http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org
- Medical marijuana revolution: http://bit.ly/medicalmarijuanarev
- Why We Are All Inherently Potheads: http://bit.ly/whyweareallinherentlypotheads
- NICER: http://www.nicernow.org
- Foundation Training: https://www.foundationtraining.com
- Global Stem Cells: http://globalstemcells.com
- Vedic Holistic Health: http://www.vedaholistichealth.com
- Alex Turtle and Chenoa Egawa, the Water Song: http://www.swanclan.com
- Turmeric & black pepper: http://bit.ly/tumericandpepper