Jacob Ohlson | technology & cryotherapy entrepreneur
Jacob Ohlson is a successful entrepreneur with business interests across IT and healthcare. His latest venture, cryotherapy, is changing the way we treat soft tissue injuries, approach ageing and improve wellness.
What we discuss on today’s show
- Growing an IT service business from your parent’s backyard into an international success story.
- Building a business on authentic customer and employee focus (and how to not just talk shit, but measuring satisfaction).
- Software automation, AI, VR, AR and computers embedded in contact lenses and other parts of the human body.
- Cryotherapy, the latest health fad or a revolutionary modality, which has the potential to move the needle on injury healing, anti-ageing and host of other life enhancements?
- The business and science of cryotherapy.
Valuable Links and References