Renée Lodens, eCommerce Entrepreneur
On today’s show we talk with Renée Lodens, the founder of Travelshopa, which is the world’s first online community dedicated to the best local shops and brands across select destinations. We discuss all things digital marketing and some of the key pillars for entrepreneurial success.
What we discuss on today’s show
- Having a holistic approach to digital marketing, treating your website, email, SEO, SEM and social content as assets, and measuring their ROI.
- Selecting the right social platforms and producing appropriate and engaging content for those platforms.
- Being clear on both your personal and social branding when it comes to social media.
- Using technology such as buffer (https://buffer.com) to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Branding vs customer acquisition strategies (inspire, educate and earn the right to ask).
- Instagram’s new story feature, hashtags and algorithms.
- Why you can’t avoid developing skills, ongoing education and personal growth.